I AM JAIME
I attended Eastern Washington University where I received my B.S. in Exercise Science. Always being a little “fluffier” from not watching what I ate, I decided to make a 180-degree change and committed to making “health and fitness” a way of life. What once was a chore started to become part of my normal life.
After trying out different styles of training and diet on myself, I started coaching again to bring my new style of training to help others with their fitness goals. My passion for teaching fitness returned and my goal was to helping people become happier and healthier through exercise. I used my background in athletics to motivate and mentor.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- Talking about food (cheat meals), lifting, and randomness
- Listening to Podcasts
- Relaxing with game controller
- Being on the move. Going to different places, indoor and out
- Enjoying the beach and sun
- Anime during cardio
- Strength & Conditioning Coach
- B.S. in Exercise Science
- Former Division 1 Track & Field
- Worked in manufacturing supplements and gym equipment
- Collegiate D1 Coaching
- Coached in USA & Middle East